There will be an Annual Parish Meeting held in the Parish Rooms, Breage at 6.30 p.m. on Tuesday 16 May 2017
You are invited to attend and give your comments and ask questions.
THIS IS AN OPEN MEETING AND CAN BE ATTENDED BY ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WHO MAY SPEAK IF THEY WISH TO DO SO.
HOWEVER, SHOULD A VOTE BE TAKEN ON ANY MATTER RAISED, ONLY THOSE ON THE ELECTORAL ROLL FOR BREAGE PARISH MAY VOTE.
- FIRE EVACUATION PROCEDURE
- CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES OF THE ANNUAL PARISH MEETING HELD ON 3 MAY 2016
- CHAIRMAN’S REPORT FOR THE YEAR 2016/2017
- FINANCIAL REPORT FOR THE YEAR 2016/2017
- COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS FROM ELECTORS