BREAGE PARISH COUNCIL
17th March 2020
Please be advised that during the current COVID 19 pandemic and in line with government advice the following measures will be in force until further notice:
(1) All council business that cannot be conducted by either e-mail, telephone or electronic means will be deferred until further notice.
(2) The office will be manned from 0900-1700 daily with the exception of Tuesday.
(3) There will be no access to the Parish Office or Meeting rooms until further notice.
(4) The normal functions of the council will proceed via electronic means and members of the public and parishioners will be able to contact the Clerk by telephone, e-mail or letter, communication via the Breage Parish Council website will be available.
(5) Should you have any questions or concerns during the current crisis please contact the Clerk who will endeavour to resolve any issue or signpost you to the appropriate contact.
(6) Every effort will be made to maintain the best level of service possible during these difficult times and any change to this statement will be made via the Breage Parish Council website.
(7) Should it not be possible to contact the Clerk please contact any of the Breage Parish Councillors listed on the website.
Tel: 01326 574781
Chairman Breage Parish Council